

Braden and I were given this plant for our wedding. It is an amazing plant. We water it, forget about it and it'll look like the top picture. We'll water it again and 3 hours later it'll perk up and look heathly! This has happen time and time again over the last 4 years and 9 months.
5 comments:
Mind you, it hasn't grown that much in the last 5 years.. . .
I'm pretty sure that ours, which we've had for only a year, is probably 7 times the size of yours, DISGRACEFUL! just kidding
I'm just glad it's alive! Besides, if it grew any bigger I'd have to take it out of the cute tea pot.
Hope it's not indicative or symbolic of your relationship with your husband... JK
actually I think it's more complicatedly intertwined with the performance of the Lakers. So by the end of this season, it could end up being in a smaller pot... muwa ha ha
Actually, the spurs are going to struggle, if it takes a miracle (TD's 3 pt) for the spurs....
Marc gave me a miracle plant like that for Christmas...it's leaves will be drooping down to the table and then will perk back up instantly with a little water.
Although the comment by Bridey makes me wonder if mine would grow more if I watered it consistently...must try. ;)
Post a Comment