Last month Braden accompanied me to the doctors for my ultrasound. We went expecting to find out if we were having a baby girl or baby boy! The baby decided to play a little game with us. Guess Who! He or she just wouldn't move it's leg so we are having a surprise!
It's fun to have a surprise. I didn't know with Levi. I need to come up with boy and girl names. I have plenty of boy names, but am having a hard time with girl names.
If you feel so inclined you can make a comment with a pretty girl name for me to consider!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats. Name her after Braden's great grandma: Myrtle.
Wow, Sadie - a post! :) That's fun that it's going to be a surprise...even if you were expecting to know!
We really only had "Hannah" for a name, although I have a list of boy names I like. We were watching Jane Eyre last night and Marc likes the name "Adele", but I think she's a little spoiled. :) So, Adele or Elisabeth or Emeline...that's about all I have.
Hope you're doing well--we need to get together when we come down for Christmas! Love ya!
Jasmyn- those are beautiful names! Jim, Even though I love family names I think I'll pass on Myrtle:)
Post a Comment