One day Braden woke up and got ready to go to work. As I walked him to the front door to say goodbye we both saw that it was snowing! He left for work and I just starred out the window enjoying the beautiful scene. Well, it continued to snow ALL DAY! The kids had plenty of time to play in the cold snow but poor Braden was stuck down the hill all night because the pass closed down. The snow stayed on the ground for a week-the last of it melted on Christmas day! So in a way I had my first white Christmas! It snowed so much that our neighbors tree started to come down on our electrical lines. Bro. Rizzo, our neighbor, came to my rescue (again) and brought his chain saw over. He and my neighbor spent the afternoon chopping branches off the tree! Thanks to them our lines were mostly saved! (the weatherhead was damanged).
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
"when the cold wind blows it chills you, chills you to the bone!!"
after i got back from my mission i promised myself i would never live in the snow again. but just a few decembers later i found myself trudging through frozen snow death banks of provo back and forth from campus to my apartment!
I just tried to call you! Call me!
I can't believe it! It looks like you had as much snow as we did. How fun for the kids.
wow!!! Sadie that's awesome fun!
who knew it snowed in hesperia.
You are so lucky to have snow like that there...never in Fontana. Of course, now that we're in Portland, it was white everywhere the day we moved here. How are you guys? Do you love having a house now? How is the family?
Post a Comment