Bringing you updates few and far between
Wait.I thought you already gave birthNow you can't go into labor from riding over bumps?I'm easily confused.
OK. I get it. After reading your next post, I see they were out of chronological order.Not confused anymore. Congratulations!
You can always change the dates of the posts afterwards, if you want (in "post options").How fun! How can we fit that into the Wild West theme?
Remember the "sweet water rescue" Brittany? Just wait for those inquiries!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wait.
I thought you already gave birth
Now you can't go into labor from riding over bumps?
I'm easily confused.
OK. I get it. After reading your next post, I see they were out of chronological order.
Not confused anymore. Congratulations!
You can always change the dates of the posts afterwards, if you want (in "post options").
How fun! How can we fit that into the Wild West theme?
Remember the "sweet water rescue" Brittany? Just wait for those inquiries!
Post a Comment