Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sabrina, I just birthed a girl named Sabrina...

The moment we walked in the door with our new little baby Levi and Olivia started taking turns holding her.
Olivia was very interested in my bracelets from the hospital. I managed to slip one off so she could wear it.

Cinderella dotes over "Baby Brina"

6 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

Congratulations on your new addition!! She is beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her. I still have something for her. Maybe we could meet up sometime.

The Cahoons! said...

That one of her smiling is sooo sweet! I can't wait to see her today and hopefully catch a smile!

Jasmyn said...

Oh, Sadie...how those hospital bracelets remind me of us pretending to be in a looney bin. Sabrina is adorable--I can't wait to meet her soon. I'll call you next week sometime so we can plan a time to get together. We're having a big tamale feast on Tuesday night, if that sounds good. ;)

Brittany said...

The sweetest sweet to sweep the suite!

Scott and Mandi said...

She is precious, Sadie! I'm so happy for you!

Carrie and Jim said...

Sabrina is beautiful and you found the perfect name for her. Congratulations!