Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm still here...

By looking at the little count down for my baby you'd think "Hey! Sadie's baby is probably here!". Well, I'll just let everyone know I was a few days late with Levi, and 5 days late with Olivia. So I'm still here on baby girl heywood due date. She doesn't have a name set in stone, but we have some ideas for names.

5 comments:

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Below are the top 25 most popular names for girls, based upon Social Security Administration statistics as of February 2007. They all look pretty good except the last one. We had a dog by that name.

1. Emily
2. Madison
3. Hannah
4. Emma
5. Ashley
6. Abigail
7. Alexis
8. Olivia
9. Samantha
10. Sarah
11. Elizabeth
12. Alyssa
13. Grace
14. Isabella
15. Lauren
16. Jessica
17. Taylor
18. Brianna
19. Kayla
20. Anna
21. Victoria
22. Sophia
23. Natalie
24. Sydney
25. Chloe

Brittany said...

Victoria is cute! Then Ashley could play the "Victory! Victory!" hymn for her on the piano.

The Brown Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Brown Family said...

3 days later and I'm wondering if youve had her yet!

I'll have to give Grandpa a call to find out! He's so update on these sort things, especially such big advents that involve the Family Tree! Best wishes to your family!!!

Braden and Sadie said...

Thanks Jim for the 25 most popular names! Brittany, I feel like hearing Ashely sing "Santa Lucia" at the top of her lungs!