Monday, June 16, 2008

We're Home

It's now official. Braden and I are living in our new home! We moved in on Saturday. We have lots of cleaning and painting to do, and a ton of unpacking! Levi and Olivia are adjusting well to their new room. Levi's favorite part about living in the new home is that our neighbors have a really cute puppy. So far Olivia's favorite part is the orange juice in our new frigde (she's had a fever the last few days and the only thing she'd eat/drink was orange juice).

It's a great feeling scrubing my own kitchen. I hope the feeling won't go away. For now I'll just enjoy it while it's here!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you move to?

If you don't know who this is, it is Danesa.

David & Kathryn said...

How exciting! We hope to know the feeling real soon as well. Congrats!

The Cahoons! said...

Congratulations Sadie! I'm way excited for you! We need to come visit you now and see what the house is like with your things in it!

Brian said...

Congratulations to both of you!

amberkei said...

YAY! Gotta love your own home feelings...happy times! Congratulations. We'll have to come visit next trip.

Amanda said...

Hey, guess what? We are going to stay with you either Sunday or Saturday of next week. Aren't you excited?
Can't wait to see what you've done.

Dave Heywood said...

Sweet...congrats yal! Where did yal move to again? No, I'm not gonna toilet paper your house. Just want to know where to plan my next vacation.