Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hermana Heywood







On Mother's Day Whitney got to call the family. We put the speaker phone on and all listened in. Whitney is doing great. She's happy, hilarious as always, and she speaks English with an ancent! She told a whole story in English then in Spanish. She's been out 9 months-thats 1/2 way done with her mission!
She says she doesn't really miss us all because she loves being in Chile. Although she is already planning her homecoming dinner-perhaps meatloaf but she doesn't know because her "brain might explode with all those flavors!" (that's a direct Whitney quote). Apparently where she is in Chile the people don't cook much with seasonings.
Even though she doesn't miss us too much, we all miss her and were really excited to get to talk with her. And to think only 9 months more to go!

2 comments:

Rey and Melanie said...

OKay what a small world. Hermana Lyon who is in the picture with Whitney is a good friend of ours. Her family grew up with Rey's. Crazy huh? I saw the pictures you posted and I couldnt believe it when I saw her.

Jessica Brunson said...

Hey Sadie...I linked to your page from the William's blog. Any news on a move-in date for the new house yet?