Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam!





Levi started Sunbeams this year. He was very disappointed that he couldn't go to nursery, but I think he's finally accepted going to primary. In my ward there are two sunbeam classes-I teach one class, but Levi's in the other. I love watching him get excited about the things he's learning. He just smiles and smiles.

One week he turned to me in the middle of sharing time and said, "It's taking too long to go to papas!!" (We often go to his Grandparent's after church). It's tough for all those little sunbeams to sit still during primary.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Love the tongue picture! Alexander seems to be liking Sunbeams, too. One day when I was taking him to Primary he got lost in a sea of kids ahead of me. By the time I caught up I could tell he didn't go into the Primary Room. I looked around the building for a few minutes until someone heard him crying in a classroom. He had gone straight to his little classroom, which was empty and dark, and get out again!

Unknown said...

We are having issues going to primary. Hopefully he will get used to it. Our primary president adjusted primary so that the sunbeams aren't sitting still for so long. And so far it's working. We have a very small primary so they are combined.

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Have Levi take a tip from an old high priest: it's entirely possible to take a nap sitting up during a non-exciting meeting. And then you don't need a nap later - maybe.

The Cahoons! said...

"Lets bless this mess!" -Levi (Easter dinner)

This kid is a crack up Sadie! I love how for the life of him he can't say 'Phil'.

And to Jim Heywood, my husband has mastered the sleeping sitting up art as well... One of the finer things in life.