This Christmas we joined the whole Hal and Gaila family and flew to San Antonio Texas to visit Braden's sister, Courtney. We got to meet a new cousin, Baby Hayden!
Olivia and Braden in downtown San Antonio. We loved the River walk-it had a New Orleans Square feel to it. Don't tell, but Braden, Hal, Marc, Bryce, and Dallin went to a Spurs game!
Somehow all 14 us of fit in an elevator. Luckily at Courtney's house there was lots of room for all of us. Braden and I had our own room and an air mattress. Thank you Hayden for giving up your room.
At the Zoo Levi connected with a monkey. While in the bird/fish sanctuary Hal knocked his cane of a balcony. We watched it slowly sink to the bottom of a pond.
Levi and his cousin Spencer wrestled and played rough the whole 2 1/2 weeks! We also visited Sadie's first cousin once removed, Charlotte. She took us on a walk around her block and we came across a meadow full of deer! (By the way, Levi and Spencer are wearing the official 2007 Christmas pajamas).San Antonio is a beautiful city. We went "exploring", looking for neat neighborhoods and homes. Hal and Gaila found their dream home-but we hope they'll stick around in California!
On New Years Eve people set off BIG fireworks all around Courtney's house. Levi, Spencer and Caitlin spent a lot of time out there-even though it was freezing! When we weren't exploring, taking walks, going to Walmart, and eating, we all played games. We played HOURS of Boggle, which is my new favorite game!

8 comments:
Go Spurs Go!!!! Nice to see your pictures of Utah. Did I tell you I scored over 50 points in one round of Boggle?!!
Utah?
I want to play boggle right now.
50 points Amanda! I was happy if I got 3! Sadie, I love the pictures! Levi and Spencer are so cute together! Thats really nice they are about the same age. I'm still sad I couldn't see you today...instead I slept the afternoon away on my new bed!
New bed? And yes, I meant Texas.
SPURS... San Antonio...
One day...
Boggle...you know you've played too much, when you start to configure misspelled words so they are correct in your mind... as long as they're touching...
or when you encounter the game "word search (where you circle the hidden word)" the game has a new aspect to it... or it takes a minute to understand the rules again
or Dan creates a whole compute program so that with any combination it can score over 70 pts....
Boggle...a game where you can choose to play it or don't play it
Do you know the Sears family in your Ward or Pres. Sears of the Stake?
Hi Christy,
Yes. The Sear's are in my ward. I love Pres. and Sister Sear's.
How do you know them?
Post a Comment