On Sunday she went to nursery for the first time. She cried when I dropped her off, cried when when I saw her in the hall, and cried when her daddy picked her up. I talked to her nursery leader who she said Olivia was o.k. the rest of the time. She only cried when I was around. While on my trip in Texas my family pointed the same thing out to me-Olivia cries way more when I'm around. So I'm working on that. I'm really trying to anticipate and fulfill her needs before she starts crying. If she's not hungry, thirsty, needing a diaper change, but still crying she gets to sit down or go have a time out in her bed. Hopefully my redetermination will cut down on her crying fits.
Even with a little crying Olivia is very sweet-my little sweet pea. Sometimes I just can't stop kissing her little face!

7 comments:
I stayed there quite a few days a didn't really notice any bad crying spells. She is so sweet. My boys absolutely adore her.
She is just so cute Sadie! She is just the sweet-pea of all sweet-peas!! I love how she says my name and laughs at jokes with the boys! I think Olivia cries after naptime when she didn't have a good one, or when it's time for food and she isn't eating yet! That little one loves to get her food!
Olivia is ADORABLE!!!
Cutie little dresses! I can't believe she is in Nursery. Seth does not like the nursery. He is obviously not ready emotionally, and I am not going to fight it. He will feel comfortable soon enough.
There are more to children and their feelings than eating, drinking, and going potty. I get sad all the time and need comfort and it has nothing to do with the above :)
Of course Olivia does need comfort and cuddles with Mommy. Sometimes she just needs to sit down and look at a book with me, or be tickled. The cries I'm talking about are manipulating cries.
Ashley has Olivia figured out pretty good! 4:30 is the hardest time of day because we're making dinner and waiting for Daddy to come home. She eats a lot of her meal before dinner begins. Her favorite word right now is "More?"
Is this post about Braden or Olivia?
You have very cute kids.
Danesa
Post a Comment