On Saturday morning Braden went to Stater Brothers for a "quick trip". I was planning on going to the store later that day, but he still just wanted to get something for his breakfast. Well, he came home with his usually stuff...and TWO DOGS! He called me when he was at the store and told me to come down to take a look at some cute puppies.
So now I have two Border Collie-Lab puppies named Jackie (Levi really wanted Jack but she's a girl) and Sasha (Braden says she's named after a Laker but really the name just fits). Levi also wanted to name them Itsy and Dakota like his grandparent's dogs.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Wow! So...where's a picture of these things?
We also need to see some San Antonio pictures. Cute dogs. I'm sure my boys will go crazy out there tomorrow!
I think we're going to change sasha's name. I'm not sure to what yet...
I'll get the San Antonio pictures up with the next year...just kidding! I'll do it soon! Isn't everyone proud of me for posting?
Sadie told me to pick up some Hot Dogs while I was at the store. But like a typical man I heard what I wanted to hear.
Braden
Sadie--I love your title. I guess I should rename mine few and far between, #2
Oh the jealousy!!! I can't wait to meet them!
I am excited for you Sadie! For some reason all I can think of is you and your dog that you had growing up. I have a vivid picture of him/her in my brain, but I don't remember that dogs name!
Braden, that is not typical man, i think that is just you!
Hahaha just kids!
My dog was Bo. Affectionately called "Bo-bo" (bow-bow). My Uncle Brad once described it as a big rat. Bo was a smart dog. When she got out of our yard she'd come back with an IN-N-OUT bag- hamburger and all!
Vujacic... that is fun to say... Vujacic. Who am I kidding... Stick with Sasha!
Vujacic is her nickname.
duncan... manu...
Post a Comment