Whitney and Olivia July 2007. Olivia modeling her new swimsuit. I think Whitney gave Olivia dancing lessons. The picture below was taken at Courtney's wedding in 2004. The Heywood kids broke out dancing to "Bye, Bye Bye". The Heywood's love to dance. It's not uncommon for the whole family to gather in the family room, turn up the music and dance. It's a blast.Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Stayin' Alive
Whitney and Olivia July 2007. Olivia modeling her new swimsuit. I think Whitney gave Olivia dancing lessons. The picture below was taken at Courtney's wedding in 2004. The Heywood kids broke out dancing to "Bye, Bye Bye". The Heywood's love to dance. It's not uncommon for the whole family to gather in the family room, turn up the music and dance. It's a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Does that swimsuit come in my size?
That picture of Whitney is so funny! I like the look on her face. We should have another swim day soon! It's still way hot enough!
Sadie, I think you should kick mom off the computer and do some updates!! You like?
I myself taught them all their dance moves.
I feel bad when I visit and have to show you all up.
-Eric
There has got to be more going on with you than Whitney in July and a wedding from 2004.
Come on it will be fun.
I danced once. John
Post a Comment