Monday, July 9, 2007

No Longer a Lefty


I've been waiting to see if Levi was going to end up a lefty or a righty. He keeps changing hands on me. It looked like for awhile he was a lefty. But today I was watching him draw and I think he's going to join the right hander's world. He only uses his left hand if his right hand is really tired. Being a right hander is good because he'll avoid uncomfortable desk chairs and scissors. Ofcourse, unlike me, he'll never be in his "right mind".

14 comments:

The Cahoons! said...

Thats funny, but us rightys aren't completely out our mind! I like that picture of Levi, it reminds me of "and then go inside and what a movie!" -Levi (Make your voice go really high near the end when reading the quote).

Mark said...

Mamo did the same thing. Now he writes right and kicks left. Which I think he'll eventually end up kicking right as well.

Taku holds his pencil/crayon really wierd with his right hand. The tip of the writing apparatus sticks out between the ring finger and his pinky.

wierd...

Mark said...

BTW... do you like my logo...
This is my debut with my new logo...

Mark said...

just wanted to see it again... and saturate it so B-den will see it

Mark said...

and soon .... LOVE IT!!!!!!

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Bad enough you move away... but go to the dark side?

Bryan & Bobbie said...

Maybe he can be one of the weird lefty's like me. I write with my left, use a fork with my left, brush my teeth with my left. I use scissors with my right comfortably and have used left handed scissors before and was fine. I throw with my right and can't throw with my left. I kick with my right. I Bowl dominantly with my right but can Bowl a whole game with my left. I actually write better on a chalk board with my right hand. the list goes on...

Brittany said...

I always thought you would try to persuade Levi to be a leftie. I try to get Alexander to be a righty, just for the reasons to gave like right-handed desks, etc. We're so different from mainstream U.S.A. anyway that I might as well not add another oddity--can I call it that? It seems very politically incorrect!--to the list.

Braden and Sadie said...

Bryan, I write and eat with my left but pretty much everything else I do with my right-including my amazing throwing and batting skills (hahahaa). And for Whitney's sake, when I play volley ball I play with my right. But maybe I'd be better if I played with my right...

Braden and Sadie said...

For Your Infomation:

Mark with the spurs logo is Sadie's sister's husband.

Marc, who lives in San Antonio, TX and who is slowly turning to the dark side (From Lakers to Spurs fan), is Braden's sister's husband.

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Here a Mark, there a Mark, everywhere a Mark Mark...

Braden and Sadie said...

All I know is that George Washington was right handed... and a lakers fan. If it's good enough for Washington, it's good enough for me! and he has probably never heard of San Antonio... or spurs... or even Texas for that matter. I mean think about it, there are only two good things that have come out of Texas, hoho's and the Rio Grande!

... now that I think about it I dont think hoho's come from Texas?!!? Who knew?

Mark said...

I'm here to defend myself, the spurs, the other spurs fans and my slowly becoming new friend MARC (sadies brother in law... her white/other kind of foreign brother in law)

I don't know what the Lakers were doing in June but I know the SPURS were winning a championship again.
(Mark Madsen asked me what the Spurs were doing in June after the Lakers had won)

Also the spurs have the ultimately LEFTY in the NBA. His name is Manual Ginobili. Otherwise known as MANU~!

Mark said...

Emanuel Ginobili... correction on the previous comment