Thursday, March 29, 2007

March HEAT WAVE!




Braden and I took a weekend trip to Utah for Brett Heywood's wedding. It was cold, maybe in the 30's or 40's. The day we got home from Utah it was in the 90's here in California. The heat wave inspired the first swim of the year at Ashley's pool. My niece Siena and nephew Jaden came along for the fun.
I think I've truly become a "MOM" because the water was too cold for me to dunk. There was a time in my life where it didn't matter how cold the water was- I'd play in it for hours. I guess I'm not patient enough anymore to wait for my whole body to go numb.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Great pictures of the kids. I love Levi's face. Utah is cold now. I hope it warms up to the 60s. Thanks for putting up pictures. I've been wanting to call you and haven't had the chance. We need to somehow collect all the DCA pictures.

Braden and Sadie said...

Well, I've tagged all the Amakasu pictures so it'll be easy to get them for you Mans. Life is much easier now that I entered the world of digital cameras!

The Cahoons! said...

For some reason the pictures aren't loading on my computer! It's really sad!

Braden and Sadie said...

Sorry Folks! The pictures were loading, but aren't anymore. I'll try to figure out whats going on.

Amanda said...

I can still see the pictures as of Tueday morning at 10:45. Cute stuff.

Anonymous said...

I love these photos. If speedo is the theme of the day, I'm glad a photo of Braden wasn't posted.

Mark said...

what's wrong with speedo's...

johnsun said...

Sweet goggles.
And Mark, "What's wrong with Speedo's?"
Where do I start? John