Thursday, March 8, 2007

My college career started Summer 2000 at Mt Sac and ended on December 9, 2006 when I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from Cal State San Bernardino! Right after this picture was taken Olivia worked the rose into her mouth.

Three schools (four if I'm allowed to count Pomona College Orchestra), one Husband, and two Children later I finally finished with a degree in Liberal Arts with emphasis in music.

Thank you to everyone who helped me accomplish my goal by supporting me, babysitting, and by listening to me endlessly talk about the classes I was taking.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so proud of you, Sadie. I wish I could have been at the graduation. Levi looks really cute in those pics.

Lorell said...

YEAH!!!!! Now it is Braden's turn!! Seriously Braden, your wife had two super cute kids, is an amazing mama, got married to you, and still finished before you? Looks like you scored an amazing wife!

Congrats SAdie, you rock!

Brittany said...

Sadie, this is so cool. I'm really proud of you. Yes!! Now you've joined the ranks of the few truly cultured and edu-ma-cated Kindricks. How come you never wear this outfit around the house? Do those gold ropes mean honors? Wait a second, you're not alowed to have more honor than me. Oh well, at least my graduation gown was MINT GREEN!

AG Sisters said...

Congrats Sadie!!! Levi & Olivia look so cute! I cant wait for the day that myself & Alan get to graduate!

The Cahoons! said...

Go Sadie! For reals, thats pretty much amazing! By the way, you can talk about your classes to me as much as you wanted because I owe you big time for always checking my papers!! By the way I have one due tonight, can you look at it? Just kidding!! Congradulations Sadie!! I'm so happy for you! and just a little jealous. love ya!

The Real Jim Heywood said...

Yeah, yeah, congats. Now it's time to update this blog. Let's see some new stuff.

Anonymous said...

Braden, is that a receding hairline
I see? (And congratulations to Sadie. May your hair never recede as your husbands.)

Mark said...

I'm impressed!!

I know it's kind of late and you may not see it until Brado graduates... which may be a while... kind of like a championship for the Lakers... but

CONGATULATIONS!!

Lorell said...

AHHHHHEM.... it is May now. I know you have SOMETHING to blog about.