Thursday, February 22, 2007


Christmas Eve 2006-Levi and Olivia

Today I was viewing all my favorite blogs and was enjoying all the up-to-date photos-until I got to one that hadn't posted for over a month. I thought, "Boring!"...then I got to thinking...then got to feeling a little guilty...so here I am, creating my own family blog. Because, what's worse than going to a blog with out-dated posts? Going to a blog and finding absolutely nothing!

5 comments:

The Cahoons! said...

Yes!! Happy day! Those little kids are so cute! Levi has such a big smile! Thanks for finally posting something!

Amanda said...

Sadie Great Job! I'm so excited to see more of you! Owen really liked the picture.

Lorell said...

yippee! You did it! I miss you! Must blog more!

Mark said...

WOW!

I'm impressed with your blog. Did you do this all by yourself?

Bridey said...

I get to kiss those cheeks in just a couple days!!