Tuesday, August 4, 2009





Thank you Disneyland for the free ticket on my birthday. Me and my two girls had a great time going on all the little kid rides. Olivia's favorite was Small World which we went on not 1, not 2, but 3 times. Storybook Land was her 2nd favorite. I think Sabrina's was small world and pirates because she got to nurse.

I've always wanted to do the "Princess Faire" with Olivia, and since I didn't have Levi or Braden with me it was the perfect time. When Olivia met the princesses she couldn't get over the fact that they "didn't have sleeves!". Funny, Ariel was the only one covered up!

Like a true Kindrick I milked the Disneyland experience as long as I could. I wanted to stay for the fireworks but didn't think the girls would last in the long tram line for double strollers that piles up after the fireworks. As it turns out we watched the fireworks from the 3rd story of the parking lot-a perfect view.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

You forgot to mention that you were talking to me on the phone when the fireworks started. Wasn't that the highlight of your day?? Just kidding. I'm glad you guys had so much fun. You should have had someone take a picture of the three of you. Where did you get Olivia's pretty Snow White dress?

The Cahoons! said...

I love how you had Olivia wear the snow white dress. I'm so glad that you got to go with your girls!

Amanda said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! It must've been magical to be there with your girls. We had fun at the beach with Levi~no worries, of course. Olivia looks adorable in her dress!

Heywood Clan said...

Happy Birthday!! That's where I want to go for my b-day this year. :)

Braden and Sadie said...

Santa gave Olivia her dress for Christmas.

Darcy said...

Going to Disneyland is one of the things I miss most about living there! Looks like you had fun! How r u? Hope you're doing great!