
January 1, 2009 Theres something about January that feels so crisp and clean. Christmas decorations get packed away to hide for another year, the last page of the calender is closed, and the hustle and bustle of the holidays slowly simmer down. I always look forward to starting a new year, renewing old affirmations and goals and adding to them. It's a great time to start over again. It's refreshing and encouraging.
Happy First of January!
6 comments:
I love the picture Sadie! Your girls are so darling, and Levi so handsome. Sabrina looks not so newborn in this picture! Sweet little girl.
Thanks for doing new years eve with us, that was great!
This is sooooo cute!! Olivia looks so old and Sabrina isn't a chewed piece of gum anymore. I miss you guys!
Cuteness Rating: Verrry High!
Oooh, I feel refreshed just after reading your post. But I don't like to take my Christmas stuff down so soon. For one, because I don't want Christmas to end. I think the other reason is that I'm just too lazy. But you've inspired me. I might even do it in the coming week!
Can i call Levi the "combover kid"?!!!! that is the coolest hair do i have ever seen!
Happy New Year to your cute family!
Post a Comment