
Sabrina Paige Heywood was born Oct. 29, 2008. She was 7 pounds, 11 ounces and 19 inches long. We love our new little girl! Olivia calls her "My baby Brina". Labor and delivery went good and quick. I started labor at 6:00 a.m. and she was born by 8:30 a.m.- she's my quickest labor yet! Levi and Olivia love their new sister and are so good with her. Levi can even talk to her and calm her down when shes crying. He's always a big help.

From the top picture you can tell she has hair-and it's brown! She's our first brunette at birth. She looks like my baby pictures (her mommy) and Levi.
Welcome to the world Baby Sabrina!
6 comments:
Congratulations! I love these pictures. I hope I get to see her in person soon! Glad things went well, Sadie.
She is so sweet Sadie! I love your new little girl!
Congrats! we are so happy for you and your family is just adorable. we are so glad that we can keep updated through the blog. our third is 6 weeks old now. you are going to love it.
amy & jeff
She is so cute, I look forward to meeting her inperson someday in the near future!! Congrats to your family!
Little Squirt! I can't believe how much she grew even while we were there visiting.
hey saidy, my name is sofia I was best friends with braden in highschool. I met you a couple of times, i dont know if you remembered. anyways I heard about bradens granpa and i wanted to let him know how sorry i was. his grandparents were always so sweet. congratulation on the new baby your family is beautiful and you all look happy. I would love to catch up with braden my email is sofiacasassa@gmail.com
Post a Comment