Friday, October 24, 2008

Boggle

It's Oct. 24th and I'm still here. But don't worry, I'm going to Joanne's to get some fabric to sew a blanket today (midnight madness coupons) and I bought Boggle to play to make the time go by.

When is this baby going to come? If I haven't had her by Tuesday my doctor wants to enduce me. She wanted to enduce me yesterday but I said I'd like to wait to see if she'll come on her own!

7 comments:

The Real Jim Heywood said...

I love Boggle.

That might be a good name for the new kidlet.

The Cahoons! said...

Were the lines at your Joann's as long as the lines at my Joann's?

Brittany said...

I was thinking maybe you could come up with some good names while playing Boggle. I'm sure you could find something unique, if anything.

Melissa said...

I hope she is here soon, for your sake! Good luck with everything!

Braden and Sadie said...

Braden comes up with new words everytime we play boggle, I'll have him come up with a name. When we play we have a dictionary close by so we can say "that's not a word!".

I thought I was going to be induced today...but it turns out it's not until tomorrow night.

Jasmyn said...

Yay, Sadie!! Congratulations on your new little girl--I saw the picture on Brittany's blog, and she's adorable! :)

amberkei said...

All your sisters are great at keeping everyone updated...Congratulations! She's beautiful!