
The first few weeks after we were given the key we worked on the house. New paint, new fans, new toilets and lots of cleaning. We're still fixing things up...Hal tells us that you're never really done fixing everything up. It's just like women's work, it's never done.

Dallin and Braden smile after successfully installing a new ceiling fan. A good ceiling fan is essential in the Mojave Desert summer heat. During the day that fan is on at the highest speed. We won't be seeing much of Dallin this summer since he took a job in Pennsylvania for 3 months. Notice the great paint job behind the guys. Gaila balanced on a ladder and got the edging just right. She did an awesome job.

Levi is a really good helper. In fact, if he sees someone working he wants to works with them. He was especially interested in painting. The first night we were working on the house we were walking out to the car and we noticed Levi wasn't walking with us. My Mom found him setting down a paint brush on the front patio. We didn't think much of it until the next day when the light of the sun showed his handy work- he primed under the family room window. After that we decided to keep the kids out of the house while we were painting.
5 comments:
Love the pictures Sadie! Levi's left his trademark! It's been so fun visiting you in your house! I think you need that little blow up pool for us...I mean the kids.
I have a little purple dragon pool but I don't think it would even fit my big toe.
Your house looks really cool. Congrats!
Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!
Yeah for home ownership, you guys rock!!!
When is the housewarming party?
Hey there. I love your blog. I didn't know you guys moved in already. We would love to come see your house when you have some time. Call us. 240-7270
Post a Comment