Levi still wears last years Peter Pan Halloween costume. On any given day he changes from Pongo, Peter Pan, his ORANGE shorts, or "Batman Super Dog" (he wears an orange mask and orange cape) and today he added "A Laker" by wearing a Laker Jersey. All day he would only answer to "Laker".
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Pongo and Minnie Mouse
Levi still wears last years Peter Pan Halloween costume. On any given day he changes from Pongo, Peter Pan, his ORANGE shorts, or "Batman Super Dog" (he wears an orange mask and orange cape) and today he added "A Laker" by wearing a Laker Jersey. All day he would only answer to "Laker".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Mamo Taku Bring him. Macaroni. Put a picture. Put Levi and mine's and Levi and mine and us. Mamo too. Mamo have-a be a Ninja. Not Taku. He have-a be at office with his daddy.
Well that was the cutest comment I have ever read.
SAdie! You updated! Your kids are so cool! I love the costumes, you did a fantastic job! Sooo next time my mother in law does not make us costumes, will you?
Wanna play sometime?
I love them! Sadie, you scored big this year with Olivia! I don't know how you are going to top it next year. I'm really excited about Olivia's Christmas present this year too! I wish I could be there when to see her look when she opens it. You should get Levi more orange short, I think that would make his year!
Cuuuuute! The kids are adorable too.
-Daniel
Someday Pongo is going to give you the beatdown for dressing him up like that.
Like the time my parents made me wear a red vinyl tasseled fruitcake cowboy outfit while sitting on a miniature show pony. That picture still haunts me.
I must be out of the loop. I didn't even know you had a kid named Pongo.
Post a Comment