Friday, June 1, 2007

The Lovely Month of May



The Rose Garden at the Huntington Gardens is gorgeous in May. There are rows and rows of beautiful roses. The colors are vibrant and the smell is just amazing! Levi and I had to smell as many as possible. It was almost too much for him not to pick one and give it to me and Olivia Rose.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun to go to the Huntington. Who did you go with? Last year we LOVED the roses. I've been enjoying your posts!

Braden and Sadie said...

Jasmyn and I went together. First we ate lunch at Lacy park. It's a great park just south of the Huntington-lots of shade, grass, and fun trees to climb! We've got to take all the kids there the next time you come down. It's worth the drive.

Brittany said...

You've gone a-May-ing!! The Huntington is gorgeous. I should start scheduling my orthodontist appointments around the first Thursday of every month. I've also been enjoying your posts, Sadie! You had one a few posts back titled, "This may be the last one for a long time" (or something like that). But you should have called it "This is the first in a long time." Keep them coming!

Hal & Gaila's Family said...

Sadie, you have got to post something new, BIGTIME! And Levi looks awfully cute in his little hat!

Hal H. said...

Sadie, when I was a teenager a bazzilion years ago I used to go to the Huntington all by myself - regularly. It was free everyday then. It is one of my favorite spots in the world. The World! It makes me feel good that you and my grandchildren go there.