Unlike her older brother, Olivia LOVES to swing at the park! She giggles and laughs the whole time-unless a dog walks by. This girl loves dogs. Heres a list of her first words 1) Mama, 2) mamama (not to gross anyone out but that mean's mama milk), 3) Bye Bye, 4) Itsy, the name of Caitlin Heywood's little dog!
Olivia smiles like my Grandma, Veneta Culotta and my sister Amanda. I love (loved) laughing with my Grandma and Amanda. Even if I don't know what's funny I end up laughing like crazy because it's just so fun to laugh with them! Olivia is so good natured and loves a good laugh. I hope she grows up to be like her aunt and great grandma.

12 comments:
That is a great smile. But stop grossing us out by talking about "mama milk." Gross.
(and doesn't 4 come after 3?)
What a hufe smile! I don't know if I've seen her smile like that in person!! Hmmmm... and I wonder why Brittany isn't one of her first words.
Oops. I meant huge.
She's so much fun! I love how happy she is! Yesterday she was playing peek-a-boo with me and was giving me big kisses! She's great.
Hey braden, tell Bryce to make a blog pretty please. With cherries and sprinkles and whip cream and pickles and stuff.
She is beautiful! I love happy babies! Talk about mama milk as much as you want! Not gross! If is gross to some then well...nevermind. :) heh, heh.
P.S. did you have the best (and only) 7/7/07 birthday ever? Happy 25th! I love you!
Come to think about it your 95th birthday will be 7/7/77. So you have another 70 years! I can't wait to celebrate that one with you!
Thanks! I did have wonderful birthday! Since it was a saturday I got to spend the whole day with Braden and my kids and then went on a date in the evening.
On 07/07/77 I'm going to have a BIG birthday bash so save the date.
I'm in! I'll bring some yummy treats and we'll talk about "when we were young" and up hill both ways type of things!
Olivia is such a cutie!! Sadie your eyes smile too. We should put one of your childhood pictures side by side with Olivia's!
Sadie, you can wish all you want. That little pistolo is gonna grow up and look just like her grampa Heywood. The guys are going to flock around her.
Hi Sadie,
I dont know how long it has been but I know several years, how are you? Your family is adorable!! Where are you living? I know your sister Amanda lives up here close to me...I live in South Jordan next to where the new temple is being built. anyway, just wanted to say hello to you, especially since you are a fellow blogger...visit my blog if you want!!
can i add your blog site to my page?
Post a Comment